Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Winner of "edible Cleveland"!



Congratulations to our incredibly lucky winner for the 1 Year Subscription to the new quarterly publication edible Cleveland!!  I am so happy for you, this is going to be a fantastic magazine.  I am hearing such wonderful things about it already. So cool.

And our winner is......

True Random Number Generator  Powered by RANDOM.ORG



AmyMar 27, 2012 09:07 AM
I think it is easy for me. I have always loved Michael Symon. He is just the most jolly and happy guy, and such a talented chef. I LOVE that he wholeheartedly supports his Cleveland roots and heritage. I love to watch him on Iron Chef, The Next Food Network Star, and The Chew. He is just a fun and wonderful person. I also love that he loves his wife and family so much.


Yay!  Congrats Amy! Great name by the way :)  You didn't leave me your email so please get back to me within 24 hours or I will have to choose another winner.  Trust me, you wouldn't want this to pass you by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails