Friday, February 24, 2012

And Action!


This great picture was sent to me by one of the lovely ladies working at New Day Cleveland.  I love it- an action shot!!!  I was trying so hard to focus on what I was doing and to only talk to to David (not the camera) that I honestly had no idea that a huge camera and camera man were that close to me!  Yikes!

I've had quite a few of you ask for the links and pages on New Day Cleveland's website, so here they are. Here you will find the youtube clip as well as my recipe on their website if you would like to take a look.
Links for the show for February 21, 2012
Video Clips
Recipe Link

Thank you everyone for all of your tremendous support!  It has been so heartwarming to read all of your emails, text messages, facebook posts, twitter messages and posts, phone calls... you have made me feel like a million bucks!  I am blown away by all of your sweet words and congratulations.  I feel like I keep repeating myself, but I just have no words to say but Thank You.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails