Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Calling All Suggestions!!!

Hi everyone! I know things have been a little lax here lately, and for that I apologize. I am in the midst of my second trimester and still dealing with heaps of nausea.  Not fun!  And the worst thing, aside from feeling plain yucky, food doesn't have as much interest as it used to. Makes me so sad!  Things are getting better and food is definitely sounding more appetizing so I am staying hopeful.  So please bare with me!  I have lots of ideas and exciting things planned for the near future.  Soon, very soon!

I also am interested in hearing what all of you would like to read about.  Do you have any good ideas for my posts, types of recipes you want to read about, do you want me to review more cookbooks or restaurants.... tell me about it!  There is a new fancy box on the right hand side (just under my picture) that has a spot for you to enter in your suggestions.  You will also be able to read suggestions of others. Sound like fun?  I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails